—–The Six Questions Rom Fears Most—–
1. You claim the code deciphers, among other things, the Latin zodiacal names. These names, however, pre-date Suger, having been coined by the Romans. How do you explain this?
2. Surviving copies of cards from the Conver deck indicate changes in the Trump titles over time. How can you determine whether the code was on the original 1760 Conver plates?
3. Multiple individuals have made multiple attempts to apply your code and « decode » the Conver trump titles, but no one seems to be able to duplicate the results you claim. Where is a clear, straightforward list of all twenty-two titles, with formulas, revealing your work?
4. You claim the code letters can be rearranged to form the message « x R.I.P. ATHEO MCLV, » which you further claim is notation of an atheist’s
death in 1155. What evidence exists to support linking this phrase to Suger?
5. The same letters in #4 can be rearranged to for the message »TRIUMPH a LEO CX, » but that does not automatically indicate that a guy named Leo invented the Tarot in the year 110. What evidence do you have to suggest there is any validity to the message you see in your arrangement of the
6. How could Suger use an alphabet of 26 letters, when this alphabet our modern one – only began to include J, U and W as separate letters as
late as the 18th century?
Mark McElroy | mark@…
Reply | Forward Message #33365 of 50256 < Prev | Next >